If you help another person who needs support to live in their home then you may be a carer. The person you care for could be mentally or physically disabled, ill or elderly and frail. They could be your parent, child, partner, relative or friend.

Information about support and advice for carers is available on the Lewisham Council website

A Practical Guide to Caring, is available to download here -
PHE 2016 A Practical Guide to Caring.pdf.

​Page updated 21.4.16​