Information for people in Lewisham - voluntary and community sector
To address the unprecedented public health challenge that we are facing, the voluntary and community sector are coming together to serve the needs of Lewisham residents.
Lewisham Local, Voluntary Services Lewisham and Age UK Lewisham & Southwark are working with Lewisham Council and all of our local partners in the community to coordinate our response so that we can help the most vulnerable in our communities.
Our response will focus on:
- The provision of accurate, up to date information.
- The delivery of food and wider supplies to vulnerable individuals.
- Befriending and social isolation support, using phone and IT techniques wherever possible.
- Support to those who are looking to volunteer or assist directly in their local area.
- Providing toolkits for community action to ensure that people are safe as they support each other.
If you need support or are looking to get involved, go to:
Or call 03330 150378
Please note – at present this service is only maintained 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you have concerns about an individual outside of these hours please use the usual Adult Social Care duty system.