Patient advice and liaison service
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provides carers and their families with free confidential advice, information and support.
Our PALS has a commitment to:
- help you to resolve healthcare problems quickly, or act on your behalf
- offer advice and guidance regarding healthcare concerns and health issues
- help you to find local support groups and voluntary services
- put you in touch with independent advocacy services
- receive any feedback on the quality of health services you have received
- use your feedback to improve local health services
- offer information and advice on making a complaint.
Our PALS will:
- be open and accessible
- resolve concerns quickly
- treat everyone with respect and sensitivity
- offer a confidential service
- be responsive to your views.
Our PALS will discuss the options available to you if you have concerns about the services commissioned by Lewisham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). They will support you to resolve those concerns and respect your right to confidentiality at all times.
If your concern is about healthcare you received at a hospital you may wish to contact the hospital who provided the care.
If your concern is about GPs, dentists, pharmacies and opticians please contact NHS England: email@example.com
or telephone 0300 311 2233.
Our PALS can also give you advice on how to make a complaint.
Telephone: 020 3049 3240 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
If no one is available to take your call please leave a message on the answer phone and we will ring you back.
Write to: Lewisham CCG
1 Catford Road