Join our Memberoo community – and help shape NHS services in Lewisham
At Lewisham CCG we really want to have two-way conversations with Lewisham people. It is how we understand what people need and get an idea of services that will best meet those needs.
The Memberoo community is a new and simple way for you to have your voice heard. It is an online space where local groups, patients and members of the public can play an active role in monitoring, planning and improving NHS services in Lewisham. You choose how you want to be involved.
Once you have signed up, you can give us feedback and do a variety of things to help us make better decisions. You can take part in focus groups, attend meetings and events, or share your views by completing short questionnaires.
Your views are important to us and we want to hear from you. We will support your involvement however you prefer to take part.
Join us today
What does being part of the Memberoo community involve?
You have total freedom over how you wish to be involved. You can:
• Take part in focus groups, attend meetings and consultation events.
• Complete surveys online at your convenience.
• Complete brief questionnaires about your experiences of local health services.
• Receive information relevant to your interests and be kept informed about local health and care services.
How do I sign up?
On your computer
• Click on 'join now'
• Create a Memberoo profile using your email or facebook profile
• Complete sign up to our community
• Verify email address
We take our duty to protect your personal information and confidentiality seriously. Information that you provide will not be shared without prior consent.
Page set up 23.6.16